Over 90% of your buyers are not in-market today. So how do you make sure that you’re at the top of their list whenever they decide it’s time to buy?
Enter brand, the powerful component of every company looking to impact long-term growth and drive revenue. In this episode, we explore how CMOs are using brand as a strategic lever in their long-term revenue generation strategies, how they get brand buy-in across the org, and how they measure brand’s impact on growth.
- Kristin Russel of symplr
- Chandar Pattabhiram, Former of Coupa and Marketo
- Rashmi Vittal, CMO of Productiv at the time of this interview
What You’ll Learn
- How 3 CMOs have evolved their brands
- How to connect brand to revenue
- How to get buy-in on brand