Here’s a riddle for you: If marketing grew the business but nobody was around to measure it, did it really happen? No matter what side of this philosophical query you stand on, let’s face it: No one is going to take marketing seriously if they can’t quantify it with data.
Put any two B2B metrics dashboards side by side, you’ll soon find that there is no one-size-fits all way to prove marketing’s value—but there is a lot to learn by observing what’s working for others.
In this episode of Renegade Marketers Unite, CMOs Chris Willis of Acrolinx, Tara Robertson of Teamwork, and Karl Van den Bergh of Gigamon each share how they evolved marketing metrics at their organizations. Tune in to learn all kinds of amazing takes on the world of measurement, including:
- Why a CMO should be a CPO (Chief Pipeline Officer), too
- How to use the innovative Sales Velocity formula
- Tips on how to measure the unmeasurable
- Why you need to ditch revenue as a leading indicator, and more!
What you’ll learn:
- How 3 B2B CMOs are measuring marketing
- The metrics you need to justify more marketing budget
- How to measure the things that can’t be measured